Hello, All Clash Royale Fans. This is Daniel your friend here. Firstly let me introduce myself. I am known as “Clash Royale Expert” in my country. Below are some of the best decks that I am going to disclose that works best for me. I hope these decks also do wonders for you. The main strategy that you should know about using this deck that you should be aware which card is for offense and which for defense.
If you have any doubt, don’t forget to let us know in the comments below, I’ll personally try to reply as soon as possible. So, Use these Decks and Share your feedbacks, Till then Enjoy the Game. You can bookmark our website so that you get updated with our latest decks that can keep you ahead in the match. So, Let’s Start.
Best Clash Royale Deck Arena 1, 2 and 3
Look at the picture; these are some of the best decks that you can use if you are playing in arena 1, 2 or 3. These are the well-tested decks personally by me. So you can use any one of these three decks. There are two things that I love about these decks.
- These decks are very easy to master, and you don’t need to put a lot of effort to understand how to use them.
- They also have the excellent synergy that plays a useful role in winning the game.
Best Clash Royale Deck Arena 4
When it comes to Arena 4, I would recommend going for “Giant beatdown deck.” The biggest weakness, I feel about this deck is the inferno tower, but hopefully, you are not going to face the same in this arena. You might face the opponent with higher level deck, but you have to use the proper strategy, once you master this deck, you can surely do wonders by this, at least in arena 4, there are few thigs I love about this deck.
- This is the strongest attack strategy in lower arena and as we know it “Attack is the best defense.”
- Giant combined with witch and musketeers are extremely difficult to counter and gives you the edge over others.
- Minions can be used for distraction whereas Skeleton army is the weakness for giant, but in that Witch can destroy those skeleton with her splash attack.
Best Clash Royale Deck Arena 5 and Arena 6
When it comes to best deck in arena 5 and 6, I’ll recommend going for “Hog Rider Goblin Barrel bait deck” or “Giant Balloon deck.” These are some of the strongest and quick attack deck that you can use in arena 5 and 6. So, let’s discuss both one by one.
1-Hog Rider Goblin Barrel Bait Deck: I love this deck using in these arenas. I think in this arena, goblin barrel is a powerful card and does massive damage. In these levels, very few people have legendary log card. I think this deck can be used successfully in Arena 10 as well if you know how to use it.
- The primary strategy here is to bait your opponent in using their spell card.
- Inferno tower also plays an important role, and you can also destroy their arena tower using hog rider.
2-Giant Balloon deck: This is also another deck in arena 5 and 6 because of it’s over giant powered ballon. There is the proper strategy to get the maximum out of this deck that you should know when to use giant, ballon and other cards. I think most people make a mistake with this deck that they start rushing with the giant balloon. I would suggest never to do that. Below are some important points about this deck.
- If you play the ballon behind the Gaint, and it becomes tough to stop it from destroying the tower.
- Minions are hurdles to giant balloons, but we can kill them with our arrows and fire spirits.
- The best counter to the giant balloon is inferno tower but we have zap to reset and minions to distract and kill.
Clash Royale with “SINGLE CARD WIN”: Watch Video till End
Best Clash Royale Deck Arena 7
For Arena 7, I would recommend taking advantage of Elixir collector that you probably unlocked at arena 6 with the above deck. I think Royale Deck is offensive if you have a little bit of elixir lead. There are a lot of ways you can stop the inferno tower with deck. You can use zap, ice spirits or lighten to counter the inferno. There are few things you should know about this deck.
- Minions again play a perfect role in distracting the attack.
- Baby Dragon, Golem, and Mini PEKKA work amazingly well only if you use them with perfect timing.
Best Clash Royale Deck Arena 8
For this arena, I would recommend going with “Pekka Battle Ram beatdown deck.” If you have the night witch, I would recommend using it over the minions. This deck is often used by top players in the game. Below are the following things you need to know about this deck.
- To be honest, winning with this deck is very easy. If you know how to use your cards properly and with perfect timing.
- Pekka can bring down tankers. You can also give her back up with poison spell.
- If your opponent is busy countering to Pekka, you can use “Battle Ram” as a direct assault.
Best Clash Royale Deck Arena 9, 10 and More
If you want to play in Arena 9 and more. Then I would recommend going for “Advanced Night Witch Deck.” I call it best clash royale deck 2017. If you don’t have a graveyard in this deck, then battle ram could also be a good alternative that you can use over here. There are few things that I love about this deck.
- This deck is cheap and allows you to cycle quickly and also poses a ton of pressure on both lanes.
- There are so many combinations that you can use over here like Ice golem with night witch, a baby dragon and graveyard and much more.